- Pasadolin, is considered to be the last colony of the last remaining Homo sapiens, before the Homo sapien sapiens massacred them in the last brutal battle for survival. Evidence of religious rituals, and sacrifices remain at the site of the ancient colony, which is located in the dense jungles of Africa. Tools and drawings of hunting of leaves have been found. What is unique about the site is the fact that the inhabitants didn't just make illustrations of hunting local animals, just as seen in other ancient colonies. But rather, drawing left behind of what is thought to be "demons" and "angels". It's Location has not been revealed to the public due to the delicacy and weak condition of the site.
- Neanderthals men and women created Pasadolin. Pasadolin's population was large at the start of it's formation, but the numbers decreased as "modern man" began to attack the colony. The reason for the fighting was due to pride in having complete dominance over the jungle territory.
Art and CultureEdit
- The Neanderthal inhabitants have left evidence of sacrifices from what is thought to have been religious rituals, and that of cannibalism. The reason of cannibalism was not connected to the rituals, that included the cutting of the weaker inhabitants heads. But rather, for the necessity of surviving during hard times, especially after assaults from the enemy, which had left them with little of no food.
- Art was thought to not have been one of Neanderthal's greatest skills. Especially since very little paintings have been found from this species of animals. But Pasadolin was much different, due to the fact that the art was much ahead of it's evolutionary stage. What is thought to have been the very first 3 Dimensional painting was made by one of the inhabitants of Pasadolin.
The Scientific DebateEdit
- Many scientist of today believe that someone recently sneaked into the site, and left behind some paintings. This was very hard for many to accept, since the paintings themselves had been tested to determine their age, which is approximately around 11,000 years old.